Wine Experience and Culinary Experience in Provence.
A 2 night stay at Domaine de Peyre in Luberon, Provence.. combined with wine making and an enlightening culinary Experience.
On day One pick grapes and learn about the vine growing process in the vineyards of Provence, then take your grapes through to the cellars and learn about the fermentation process.
This will culminate with tasting the final product and enjoying a picnic amongst the vines.
On day two continue this immersive cultural experience with a morning’s cookery class at the home of our fabulous Chef, who just happens to live on at a Winery in Gordes, Provence. He will teach you how to cook typical Provencale dishes using local fresh produce. You will then enjoy a delicious lunch paired with local wines.
Your hotel, Domaine de Peyre is an 18th Century farmhouse located in the heart of Provence between vineyards and olive groves. 5 stunning apartments, beautiful gardens and an infinity pool. The surrounding villages boast regular Farmers Markets where you can purchase local provencale produce.
£450 per person
- 2 night stay at Domaine de Peyre in Luberon, Provence .
- Half day Vinter experience with lunch
- Dates for this experience are from 10 September until 30 October Friday through to Sunday only.
Half day Gastronomy class with lunch.
Private return transfers from your hotel to both Experiences.
For more details please do get in touch with the inspire me travel team by contacting us here.
• The above experience can be customised to suit your requirements
• We offer Hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars as well as self catering where possible
• Number of nights are flexible
• Please contact us for your bespoke quote