Wine Making Experience in Provence.
A 2 night stay at Domaine de Fontenille in Provence.. combined with an unforgettable wine making Experience in the vineyards and winery of Fontenille.
Pick grapes and learn about the vine growing process in the vineyards of Provence, then take your grapes through to the cellars and learn about the fermentation process.
This will culminate with tasting the final product and enjoying a picnic amongst the vines.
At the heart of an exceptional wine estate, in the Luberon Regional Natural Park, the Domaine de Fontenille located in Lauris, is a luxury hotel and boasts a Michelin-starred restaurant.
The series of rooms on the ground floor open onto the park and the Durance valley, and 19 rooms have been fitted out on the upper floors. Two restaurants, including a gourmet restaurant, Le Champ des Lunes, welcome both hotel guests and guests. The vaulted cellar of the seventeenth century was transformed into a reception room.
£450 per person
- 2 night stay at Domaine de Fontenille, Provence on bed & breakfast basis
- Half day Vinter experience with lunch on the Domaine itself.
- Dates for this experience are from 10 September until 30 October Friday through to Sunday only.
For more details please do get in touch with the inspire me travel team by contacting us here.
• The above experience can be customised to suit your requirements
• Number of nights are flexible
• Please contact us for your bespoke quote