Seville Holiday & Bird watching
Seville is the capital city of Andalusia. Located in the South of Spain, Seville, or Sevilla in Spanish, is one of the largest Spanish cities with over 700.000 inhabitants.
Seville occupies the valley of the Guadalquivir river. The river, with 60 navigable kilometres, was an important harbour during the Spanish conquest of the American continent. Silver and gold from the New World arrived to Sevilla through the river and were distributed throughout the country from here.
The city of Seville is famous worldwide for its culture, monuments, traditions and artistic heritage. This is the birthplace of Flamenco. Seville is also the neuralgic centre of the South of Spain, a city full of life and possibilities.
Welcome to one of the most charming cities of Spain. Seville’s rich history has left the city stuffed with innumerable monuments like the awesome cathedral, the third-largest in the world, the Giralda tower, the wonderful palace of the Reales Alcázares, the magical Barrio of Santa Cruz with its narrow streets, the Maestranza bullfighting ring and the passion for Flamenco and the perfume of orange blossoms on every corner.
Stay at the Un Patio en Santa Cruz in the centre of Seville. A 19th-century Sevillian house converted to a Boutique eco-friendly Hotel
Un Patio en Santa Cruz – Charming Hotel
This boutique hotel in Seville is situated in the heart of the Santa Cruz neighbourhood, the famous and most charming historical quarter of the city. Forget about buses and taxis: all highlights are within walking distance, such as The Alcazar, the Cathedral, the old tobacco factory and the Maria Luisa Park. Hotel “Un Patio en Santa Cruz” offers you a comfortable stay in a Seville, in a special city that is the jewel of Andalucia.
Enjoy the romantic atmosphere, the narrow cobblestone streets with the beautiful facades, the lively tapas bars and restaurants, the rich cultural heritage and all other things Seville has to offer.
Guests will appreciate a cosy and charming ambience, thanks to the central marble patio, as well as a lovely panoramic roof terrace with a fantastic view on the Giralda.
They are committed to protecting the environment as follows:
- A truly Eco-friendly hotel dedicated to protecting the environment.
- Have chosen construction materials which are environmentally responsible, and all installations and appliances carry an energy efficiency rating of A or higher.
- Low usage lamps and light fixtures.
- Double paned windows to maximize heating and air conditioning efficiency
- Chlorine-free cleaning products as well as Chlorine-free washes for all bed linens and towels.
- Wash basins and showers use low flow, environmentally friendly equipment while maintaining excellent water pressure.
- Practice recycling and the responsible use of office materials to limit their impact on the environment.
Stay 4 nights in a superior room with breakfast
Includes an 8-hour private birdwatching tour. Includes pick up from the Hotel
- Discover in a private tour the wildlife and nature of Sierra Norte with an expert ornithologist. • This area is typified by wooded hills (mainly Olm and Cork Oak), Mediterranean scrubland and reservoirs.
- Sierra Norte is the raptor paradise: Spanish, Golden and Bonelli`s Eagle, Griffon and Black Vulture… and a long list of birds can be spotted here. • They will drive along minor roads and do short, easy walks in search of birds and wildlife.
Cost from £443 per person
- The above experience can be customised to suit your requirements
- We offer Hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars as well as self-catering where possible
- Number of nights are flexible
- Please contact us for your bespoke quote