Paris Louvre Art Gallery
A visit to the city of love isn’t complete without a tour of the iconic Louvre Art Gallery. Experience Paris through one of it’s most popular attractions during an evening tour to learn the history, facts and evolution of Art. You will experience an intricate guided tour followed by some free time to wander at your own leisure too. This is all included in the Paris Louvre Art Gallery Experience.
Once a Royal Palace and today the largest museum in the world, the Louvre hides in its walls centuries of secrets, vile crimes and mysterious masterpieces. Who is hidden behind Mona Lisa’s smile? What secrets are the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace still hiding? Accompanied by your knowledgeable guide, you will discover the major works of art with a new perspective, and visit the exceptional department of Egyptian Antiques.
The city of Paris offers free water to its visitors and residents as they feel water is a natural source and shouldn’t be made into a business where companies sell overpriced bottled water. The water fountains offer both still and sparkling water. No more plastic bottles!! When preparing the water from the river to deliver it through the fountains, the engineers test for 300,000 components such as pesticides to ensure the water is healthy; they use oxygen and UV lights instead of chlorine too.
£99 per person
- A 2 hour tour on either a Wednesday or Friday evening. .
- There is a minimum number of 2 people required for this tour, and a maximum of 6 can attend.
For more details please do get in touch with the Inspire me Travel team by contacting us here.
• The above experience can be customised to suit your requirements
• We offer Hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars as well as self catering where possible
• Number of nights are flexible
• Please contact us for your bespoke quote