Our Montreux Jazz Inspiration
2 night package to Montreux Jazz Festival…..
A 2 night/ 3 day package to the world famous resort of Montreux in the heart of the Swiss Riviera. Montreux lies on the banks of Lake Geneva surrounded by snow capped mountains; it truly is a magnificent place and will take your breath away. The world famous Montreux Jazz Festival takes place here every summer and attracts visitors from every corner of the globe; it is now going into its 52nd year. The 2021 dates are to be confirmed. Last year’s Artists included such famous names as Van Morrison, Steve Winwood, Jamiroquai, Rag’n’Bone Man, Etienne Daho, Paolo Conte, Billy Idol, James Bay, Gregory Porter, Jamie Culllum and Deep Purple!! 2021 artists will be revealed in April 2021.
- 2 night accommodation in 3* or 4* hotel.
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Rail tickets in 2nd or 1st class for travel as per itinerary
- Riviera card for free travel on the Montreux transport network.
- Selected Jazz festival tickets
Why not embrace the diversity and beauty of Switzerland and take the glass top Panoramic train from Montreux to Gstaad; the views will astound you!!
Take the chocolate train from Montreux to Broc-Chocolat and discover where Switzerland’s delicious chocolate and cheese is made. Visit the cheese factory in the beautiful village Gruyère and continue your journey to Broc to see how chocolate is made.
For more details please do get in touch with the Inspire me Travel team by contacting us here.
• The above experience can be customised to suit your requirements
• We offer Hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars as well as self catering where possible
• Number of nights are flexible
• Please contact us for your bespoke quote