Nashville Music Experience
Stay 4 nights, in June, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Centre, in a King Exterior View room. It includes the ‘Soundwaves’ Pass.
This Iconic Hotel is located next to the legendary Grand Ole Opry House. It has 9 acres of indoor atriums, with lush plants, winding pathways and waterfalls. There is even a Delta River with flatboats rides inside the Hotel. Also features indoor and outdoor pools, a spa, and a golf course.
Your package will include a night out at the Grand Ole Opry House.
Also included will be a table at the Bluebird Cafe – Nashville’s famous music venue in an intimate setting.
Finally, your package will include a 3 and a half hour tour – ‘Nashville’s Home of the Stars’ – a fascinating music tour seeing the houses of Taylor Swift, Dolly Parton and more.
- 4 nights at the Gaylord Opryland Resort
- ‘Soundwaves’ Pass.
- A table at the Bluebird Cafe
- a 3 and a half hour tour – ‘Nashville’s Home of the Stars’
For more details please do get in touch with the inspire me travel team by contacting us here.
• The above experience can be customised to suit your requirements
• We offer Hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars as well as self catering where possible
• Number of nights are flexible
• Please contact us for your bespoke quote