Luberon Lavender Experience.
Luberon is a stunning area of Provence famous for its breath-taking scenery of hilltop villages dating back 1000 years, olive Groves, vineyards and of course the world-famous lavender fields.
Our Luberon Lavender Experience will take you to the village of Sault, the best place to see the unforgettable Lavender Fields. The season is short though, from mid June towards end of July. Sault itself has several fantastic restaurants, quaint gift shops and views over the lavender which stretch for miles.
We have combined a visit to Sault with a 2 night stay at L’isle-sur-la-Sorgue, not far from Avignon. Located on canals and famous for its Antiques ateliers and markets, it is Provence’s version of a mini Venice!! Your 2 night stay will be at the Grand Hotel Henri, a 4* hotel in the centre of L’isle-sur-la-Sorgue which boasts a Michelin restaurant. Your private driver will collect you from the hotel and take you to the Lavender fields and to Sault for a half day visit; then will bring you back to your hotel.
£350 per person
- Pick up from the hotel for a half day visit of the Lavender Fields
- 2 nights a Grand Hotel Henri in the centre of L’isle-sur-la-Sorgue
For more details please do get in touch with the inspire me travel team by contacting us here.
• The above experience can be customised to suit your requirements
• We offer Hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars as well as self catering where possible
• Number of nights are flexible
• Please contact us for your bespoke quote