Luberon Lavender Experience.
Luberon is a stunning area of Provence famous for its breath-taking scenery of hilltop villages dating back 1000 years, olive Groves, vineyards and of course the world-famous lavender fields.
Our Luberon Lavender Experience will take you on a journey into the lavender world with a visit to the lavender museum during which you’ll have the opportunity to create your own lavender sachet!
After that you’ll enjoy a picnic at the heart of the Luberon Regional Park. Your journey will finish among the lavender fields to take amazing pictures and enjoy the ‘blue gold’ of Provence.
Please note the best time to visit the lavender fields in Provence is early July; The lavender is harvested in mid-July.
£50 per person.
- Pick up from the hotel and private tour guide. This is for a 1/2 day tour.
For more details please do get in touch with the inspire me travel team by contacting us here.
• The above experience can be customised to suit your requirements
• We offer Hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars as well as self catering where possible
• Number of nights are flexible
• Please contact us for your bespoke quote