Domaine de Chantilly Cultural Experience.
Our Domaine de Chantilly Cultural Experience is located just north of Paris is one of the jewels of France’s cultural heritage.
Today it is home to a Chateau, Gardens and famous Stables. – In fact they are the largest stables in Europe and boast the most beautiful race course in the world. Chantilly is famous for Equestrian Shows; their horses are the most majestic and beautiful creatures, elegant and intelligent, their shows will astound you.
The Chateau houses the 2nd Largest collection of antiques paintings in France, after the Louvre. The gardens of Chantilly are breathtaking, landscaped with water mirrors, fountains and sprays designed at the end of the 17th century.
The English garden is full of swans and romantic creations such as the Temple of Venus and the Island of Love, making these beautiful gardens an ode to daydreaming.
£350 per person
- A 2 night stay in a 4* hotel in central Paris.
- A day visit to Chantilly with a 30 minute Dressage show by the majestic horses.
- Private return car from Paris centre to Chantilly .
For more details please do get in touch with the inspire me travel team by contacting us here.
• The above experience can be customised to suit your requirements
• We offer Hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars as well as self catering where possible
• Number of nights are flexible
• Please contact us for your bespoke quote