Chateau La Coste Wine Experience
Chateau La Coste located between the Luberon and Aix en Provence is both unique and fascinating. It is home to a vineyard where wine, art and architecture live in harmony. The owners are futuristic wine producers; their focus is biological vine growing but the artwork will astound you.
Here you will find sculptures created by the world’s leading modern artists. Spend a couple of hours walking around the series of art works and sculptures studded around the land.
In 2004, artists and architects from around the world were invited to come to the landscape of Chateau La Costa and choose a place that ‘spoke to them’, then to create something that would take up residence there. The result is a series of intriguing art objects linked by a walking trail around the vineyards of La Coste
£500 per person
- 2 night stay in a Pavillon Suite at Villa la Costa.
- Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Based on 2 people sharing.
For more details please do get in touch with the inspire me travel team by contacting us here.
• The above experience can be customised to suit your requirements
• We offer Hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars as well as self catering where possible
• Number of nights are flexible
• Please contact us for your bespoke quote