Loire Valley Deux Chateaux Experience
Our Loire Valley ‘Deux Chateaux’ Experience includes tours of the magnificient Chenonceau Castle and Chateau Chambord. Chenonceau spans the Cher river and is probably the most romantic castle in Loire Valley. An exceptional site not only because of the richness of its collections, but also because of its destiny, since it was loved and protected by women, who were all extraordinary and who, for the most part have marked history.
Your tour includes a vist to an authentic winery in Chenonceau AOC. You will discover the vines and tour the cellar. The visit will be followed by a gourmet picnic accompanied with wine from the estate. In the afternoon, you will get the chance to visit a 2nd Loire Valley Castle – Chateau Chambord. Chambord is a Renaissance masterpiece. You will discover the Beast’s castle in Beauty and the Beast!! This royal hunting lodge is today one of the most recognized chateaux in the world featured on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
£750 per person
- A 2 night stay in a 4* hotel in Tours.
- A full day privately guided visit to Château Chenonceau and Chateau Chambord.
- Wine tasting and Lunch.
- Private Guide and Driver.
For more details please do get in touch with the inspire me travel team by contacting us here.
• The above experience can be customised to suit your requirements
• We offer Hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars as well as self catering where possible
• Number of nights are flexible
• Please contact us for your bespoke quote