Antibes Jazz Experience
Every year, Juan-les-Pin set the music and jazz scene alight with its famous Jazz Festival. The dapper grandfather of European festivals, it has forged a reputation for itself as an iconic location where the memory of jazz is preserved and continuously replenished. Why not take a look at our Antibes Jazz Experience.
In 2021 Antibes Juan-les-Pin iconic festival will be celebrating its 60th anniversary. Stars from around the world all agree the Festival is an honour comparable to an opera singer in the Scala in Milan: a symbol of excellence and an exceptional moment to share with the audience. Contact us for information on which Artists will be performing in 2021.
Like the Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland, the Antibes festival takes place normally in July but usually for around 9 days. Famous artists such as Sting, Jamie Cullen, Diana Krall, George Benson And Tom Jones have performed here several times.
Why not combine your visit to the Jazz Festival with a trip to Monte Carlo or to the medieval village of Eze perched on a Cliff top above the Mediterranean!
£400 per person.
- 2 nights in a 4* Hotel in Antibes or Juan-les-Pins (walking distance to the festival).Based on 2 people sharing
- Tickets to see the artist of your choice (subject to availability).
For more details please do get in touch with the inspire me travel team by contacting us here.
• The above experience can be customised to suit your requirements
• We offer Hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars as well as self catering where possible
• Number of nights are flexible
• Please contact us for your bespoke quote